{Story}loving heart to dream come true




This is a true story that happened in England. A lonely old man, childless and sickly, decided to move to a nursing home. The old man announced the sale of his beautiful house. Buyers flocked to the store. The house had a base price of £80,000, but people quickly bid it up to £100,000. Prices are still climbing. The old man was melancholy. Yes, but for his health, he would not have sold the house where he had spent most of his life.



A dress simple youth came to the old man, bent over, whispered: "Sir, I want to buy the house, but I only 10000 pounds. But, if you sell the house to me, I promise I'll let you still live here, and I drink tea together, read a newspaper, walking, happy everyday, believe me, I will use the whole heart to take care of you"! The old man nodded and smiled, and sold the house to him for 10,000 pounds.



You don't have to kill and cheat to achieve your dreams. Sometimes, you just have to have a loving heart.



Comments