{Story}Face the future with a leisurely attitude



A few days ago, I was talking with some friends about the biggest problem of adolescence. One of the problems was that I was too concerned about what others thought of me. Walk around campus, hear a few whispers and a burst of laughter, and think, "are they talking about me?" Singing with friends, a broken voice caused laughter, and then sat on pins and needles, afraid to pick up the microphone.

When I was in college, I enrolled in a dance class with a friend. Because it is midway to sign up to join, when the class found that the other students have been practicing very well. For my body stiff, a simple movement to learn for a long time, others have been able to release easily "a word horse" and other "big move". I was embarrassed when the teacher occasionally interrupted me in class -- did the girl who was doing the relaxation exercise think I was procrastinating? Will my clumsy movements become a joke?

I was so convinced that I was terrible in the eyes of others that I gave up after a few visits. I didn't expect to meet my former teacher by chance one day. Talking about the reason why I gave up dancing, she exclaimed: "why do you think so? When practicing dancing, everyone is very focused on looking at themselves in the mirror and correcting their movements. "No matter how good you are, you want to be perfect. How can you care about others?"

It was an answer I hadn't thought of at the time. You fall on the road, you make people laugh, you're embarrassed, and you think everyone in the world is watching you make a fool of yourself. If you put yourself in their shoes, have you ever remembered a wrestling scene or a broken note in a song? These are just moments in our lives. There are so many things that we need to spend a lot of time and energy on. Therefore, it is better to relax, put aside those redundant ideas, to face the future with a leisurely attitude.

Comments